A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Well... I wasn't expecting THAT at my OB appt.

So I had an OB appt today and I mentioned that I have been having contractions off and on since Thursday. Every time I get them they last between 2-6hrs and are consistently 5 mins apart. Dr said he didn't want to hear from me until I couldn't talk through them.

Well, he checks me today just to see what's going on and I'm dilated 7 cm already! I'm a ball of emotions. Luke will be here tonight. Dr wants me at the hospital by 9pm tonight (because I'm 45 mins away) unless my water breaks before then. I wasn't expecting that at all. I don't feel ready. I feel like I got cheated out of my "last day" with just Grace. My house is a mess. I guess I thought I'd have more time...

Praying for healthy lungs. He is a little early so there is a small concern...

This is my last picture with Luke inside me... It's really weird to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment