Thursday I had 6hrs worth of contractions 5mins apart. Nothing stopped them, and I tried eating, drinking, resting, walking, a shower. Nothing... then they just stopped.
Since Thursday Luke has been moving differently (still moving but not as much). He's also so low my crotch is killing me! I've have contractions on and off since Thursday. Some wake me up some I don't notice. I swear it feels like Luke is going to fall out. He's hitting my cervix so hard I want to cry. My hips are killing me. I don't know how this kid hasn't popped my water. Kris keeps telling me "any day now" and I wonder if he's right sometimes. With Grace I went right into a week of contractions before having her but they never went away.
Kris has freaked me out!! But Grace was 3 weeks early so should I even be thinking he will wait for his due date?
I'd call my dr but he doesn't want me to call unless I've hit the 5-1-1 rule AND I can't talk through them. He's pretty much useless! I'm 35 weeks, why would you make me wait? I hope nothing is going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment