A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The single mother life is SO not for me!!

Kris has been gone since we drove him to the airport at 9:30 yesterday morning. I'm so tired! I feel like I haven't stopped. And to top it off it's a holiday weekend so we have BBQ's and family things, so Grace hasn't had 1 nap in her crib in 2 days (meaning I've had no time to myself at all). I've been going to bed at 9 when she does. It just doesn't stop! I guess I never realized how much Kris really does or I took it for granted, but I can't wait for him to come home! This is seriously torture and I want to scream or cry because I need a break so bad. Luke is beating me up and I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions like crazy. He's head butting my cervix which is never fun and my back is killing me. Grace is still teething, whining and wants to be help all the time!

I want my husband back!! I seriously give props to all you single moms out there. I don't know how you do it... Now my whining is over and I pray I wake up tomorrow (without Grace waking up at night PLEASE) refreshed and roaring to go!! Only 7 more days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment