A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Friday, September 9, 2011

My husband is such a doofus!!

All week long he tells me his flight is coming in on SUNDAY! I've made plans for tomorrow, I've been telling Grace Sunday and mentally I'm prepared for Sunday. Now he calls me tonight and says he flying out now. It's a 14 hr flight, I'm pretty sure that makes him landing on SATURDAY. I asked him and he said, "woops!"

Yeah, real funny Kris... now I have to change my plans and drive to the airport just outside of NYC at 2pm on a Saturday. Fun. Don't get me wrong I am so excited to see him a day earlier, but man I wonder about men sometimes! I told him good thing I didn't have my boyfriend here or something, because then I'd be in a lot of trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment