A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bye bye Carson

We decided the best thing to do is to get rid of Carson. He is a rescue cat, so I contacted the rescue center we got him from because I didn't want him be euthanized or abused somewhere unsafe. They have agreed to take him. After discussing at length with the woman who fostered him before he came to us, she agreed that the safest/best thing to do for our family and for the cat is to re-home him.

It was a tough decision, but I am happy that we finally came to one. I am also very glad that he will be going with someone who will love him until he finds his forever home. It is a relief that he will not be abused or killed by going to the wrong home.  



That was our attempt at getting goodbye pictures for Grace to have... it didn't go well obviously! 

No comments:

Post a Comment