A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1/2 way through Kris' trip and we are surviving!!

I am relieved to say yesterday and today have been so much better. Grace and I have gotten into a great routine and she's being so good! The last 2 nights she's slept from 9-9:15 straight through... I'm sure it's a fluke, but I'll take it. I got a lot in Luke's room done yesterday. I hung shelves in his closet, got all his clothes organized, hung his name letters above his crib, put up the wall art and hung a shelf. His room is finally done and I feel ready!! Grace "helped" a lot too and cheerios have been my friend lately.

Luke is cooperating too, but barely. I've had contractions every day but nothing too awful. Monday night was bad, but luckily he stayed put. I've dropped and he's way low in my pelvis, so that's could be good or bad. He better wait another 4 weeks at least!! Kris will be home in 4 days, and we can't wait! We've been skyping with his and Grace thinks he lives in the computer. It's too funny. She tries to share he milk with him and sits on the keyboard like she's trying to sit on his lap!! She's too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment