A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My score!

We needed to purchase another convertible car seat so that we have the infant seat ready to go for Luke. Well, I decided that I didn't want to forfeit safety for price, so we went with the one we already had (Evenflo Triumph Advance). We were going to go with the Graco Comfortsport, but it had horrible reviews and I wasn't comfortable.

So with a 20% off coupon, $60 in returns (that MIL bought us and I knew we weren't going to need) and various other coupons that I had stashed away, I walked away with a $150 car seat for $22!! I was so excited... I felt so accomplished. Wait until we pick Kris up from the airport Sunday and he asks how much it cost! He's going to love me so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment