A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Obstacle

Well, little man has hit another obstacle. The CPAP has collapsed his left lung and made his O2 levels drop. They finally got his levels back up but now they need to deal with his lung. He is being transferred to another hospital about 25mins away (1hr 15min from our house). They have a NICU and are more equipped to deal with this. They will placing a chest tube in the next hour or so then going.

My dr has agreed to discharge me early so we can go with him. Grace is going to continue staying with my mom so we can focus on Luke. This is so difficult and I feel so guilty that I couldn't keep him in longer. I just want to hold my little guy. He's doing well again, but his breathing is labored because of his lung. 

No comments:

Post a Comment