A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Monday, January 30, 2012

It seems to be working!!

Luke got switched to Nexium on Wednesday in addition to his Zantac. I really hope I don't jinx myself but... It seems to be working!! We are beyond excited! Last night Kris and I just kept saying "he's a normal baby." We had no crying, he was calm as anything. And he went to sleep on his own!! I put him down awake and he slept until 9:30am. We were giving Grace a bath last night and Luke laughed at her the whole time. It's one of the few times we caught a video and Luke was happy!! He's spitting up way less too (like he didn't wear a bib yesterday for the 1st time EVER)! Kris say he's going to gain a pound this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment