A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sickness, or something else?


Grace has had something going on since last Wednesday. She cut 3 eye teeth and has a stuffy nose, cough and is just miserable. I'm the same way and I know it's allergies for me (from putting away the Christmas tree) and I wonder if she's got the same going. She been sick a week and never stopped drinking. Now yesterday and today she won't drink. Yesterday she had all of 1.5-2 cups and today she's just taken sips. I ask if she wants it and she shakes her head, but she's smacking her lips to tell me more. I'm worried she's going to get dehydrated because her diapers are already less. She usually drinks a TON and loves her milk.

We saw the dr Tuesday and her ears were fine. Her pedi said she agreed that it was probably allergies and to let it run it's course and use Benadryl at night. If she's not better by next Wednesday to come back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment