And the best gift of all is the fact that kids have been AMAZING all day (so far). I got to snuggle with my boy before nap then when I was rocking Grace and reading to her before nap she fell asleep on me. I usually put her right in the crib if she does that (which isn't often) but today I wanted to cuddle with my girl. Now they are both napping at the same time in their rooms and I get a moment of silence. Happy birthday to me!! Kris is getting out early from work, my mom is cooking me dinner. It's a good day!
And the best part... My little man is 5 months old today!! How did that happen? 5 months with the sweetest little boy I've ever known. He likes to smile, laugh, "talk," and yell. He has made our lives so much fuller and richer. He has completed our family. We are so blessed to have such an awesome little boy (and girl of course) in our lives. Mommy & Daddy love you Luca Duca!! :)
Happy Birthday to you!!! Sounds like you have a great day planned.
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy 5th Month Birthday to Luke!