This kid is beyond expressive! It is absolutely the funniest thing watching his face when he "talks." Grace was never like this and she never ever "talked" as much as Luke does. I find it hilarious...
Here are the many expressions of my son.
This is his "whatcha doin' mommy?" look...
This just says it all...
"Oh... look at the sun!!"
"I don't wanna play the drums daddy!"
"Why does Grace have to cry?" He heard over the monitor, so he got sad...
Then he smiled 2 seconds later! Goof ball..
"Yay!! I'm so excited..."
"Hi mommy! I love you!"
"I pushing out a baby here!"
This is pensive look. He usually does this look right before he's about to "talk" to us...
Sleeping baby...
"Well mommy? Are you going to entertain me?"
"Please, please... I'm trying to sleep!"
"This is all just too much for me..."
No comments:
Post a Comment