is it's fun for every age!
Here's Grace at 3 months old and her 1st time! She loved it!
Here's Luke at 4 months! His first time in the excersaucer!
Here's Grace at 18 months in the excersaucer. While I didn't want her in it, but someone slipped passed me.
And here's Luke again...
And Grace again...
Catch my drift? This FREE item that we got has given us fun for all the ages that live in this house.
And here's more pictures just because they are cute.
I love that my kids are already having fun together. They love each other so much!!!

Aww that's so cute!! B still goes in her jumperoo at times, maybe like once a week. We haven't put it away, since #2 will be using it soon enough. It's not like she's passed the weight limit, so I think it's okay. ;)
ReplyDeleteGrace still goes in the jumperoo too! We had put the excersaucer away at around 9 months so it was really new for her when I pulled it out 2 weeks ago. The jumperoo is in the rec room where my husband's drums are. She likes to jump while he plays the drums. It's really cute!
ReplyDelete