A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My MIL has left the building!!

And I am one happy person! Kris and Grace went to go drop her off at the airport. I got to sleep in, shower in peace and I will be going to church by myself in a little bit. This is a much needed break after my exhausting and stressful week!! I didn't even get up this morning to say bye to her because I didn't want to show my excitement to her. It feels so peaceful in my house right now it is unbelievable, that woman is absolutely nuts!!

Now on the list for today is cleaning my grease covered floors because she cooked for us and made a mess, buying febreeze to get the perfume smell out of my furniture, working with my cat again to try to make him stop biting Grace, attempting to get Grace out of this clingy-ness that has taken her over, get some alone time with Kris because I haven't talked to him all week and work on Grace's party now that my laptop is back in my possession (MIL stole it all week). I am so free and so excited....

No comments:

Post a Comment