Well MIL got in last night. It was interesting to say the least! Grace gave smiles, which was great, but is still VERY hesitant and won't go to her (secretly this makes me happy). After Grace went to bed (extremely past her bedtime)!! MIL proceded to tell me the whole story of Kris' father, which I've heard before, and why they got divorced and how he beat her (which is not true but she believes it is), how Kris' stepmother is a whore and blah, blah, blah!! Kris' father passed away 14 years ago... Get over it! She also went on and on about how she's a celebrity at her work (she's a professor) and how everyone wants her classes... It's all in her head, she's crazy! We finally got to bed after midnight after being up since 4 the morning before with Grace.
She wears musk "perfume" that is killing me and making me so sick! Luke does not agree so therefore blah for me... She also wears a ton of lip stick and it is constantly all over Grace and Kris (she has to kiss them all.the.time and she kisses Kris on the lips which I think is so weird). The worst part... She got into her nightgown around 9 last night and proceeded to put her legs up the whole time and I constantly got flashed (NOT what I wanted to see!! Plus she proceeded to tell me that when Kris isn't home she doesn't see the need for her to put on underwear or a bra because we are both female!! Umm... Can I survive this? I think not!!
No comments:
Post a Comment