is coming SUNDAY!! I don't think I'll survive. I've been busy cleaning for her arrival, that's why I haven't been online much. This is the one who hasn't even met Grace yet. She is staying for a whole week and Kris can't take time off. So that means I get to entertain her myself M-F 7:30-6:30... She's already driving me nuts with texts asking a million questions about sun dresses and hats for Grace, because apparently she can't just buy something??
I've made a few meals prior to her arrival so I won't have to deal with that. Apparently she wants to take Grace and me shopping but we will see on that one... Not my idea of fun with her. Grace isn't going to take well to her at first because she is awful with strangers. I'm going to try to make the best of it but this is going to be a long week!! Plus it's been 100 degrees almost all week, Grace isn't sleeping well and I'm cranky!! Just shoot me...
No comments:
Post a Comment