A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What a ridiculous day!

It started at 3:30 this morning when my lovely daughter decided that was the time for her be wide awake! Kris was up with her for an hour trying to get her back to sleep then I tried. Finally at 6:45 I got her back to sleep and she only slept until 8!! Stinker. Then she only napped an hour, which I know is good but I thought it would be 2-3 for sure because of her lack of sleep! Then I had to leave for a Drs appt an hour earlier so that we could go look at a crib for Luke. We get there after getting lost and the freakin building is locked! Finally get to the dr and he's running late. An hour later we leave, 3 hrs after we leave our house we finally get home! Ugh.

Now I have to pack because tomorrow we are leaving for Buffalo to go visit Kris’ sister and stepmother. It's a 5 Hr drive and we are only going for the weekend. Should be fun... Not! I have no laundry done and nothing packed at all for Grace or us. I feel so stressed and it's not even 5! God help me today... She better sleep tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment