A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Weight gain woes

So I started this pregnancy at 131. I was 123 when I started with Grace. After I got pregnant this time around I started steadily loosing weight due to food aversions and a general "I'm not hungry" feeling. Over the weeks the numbers on the scale kept dropping. I'm down to 124/125 now. I haven't gained 1lb in over 2 months. In fact I really haven't had any weight gain at all, I've just been loosing the whole time. I'm 5ft 3in and my ideal weight is 115-120 so it wasn't like I was huge when I got pregnant. I have an obvious belly and my appetite has come back, but I literally can't gain weight!

I have an OB appt next Wednesday. With Grace I gained 17lbs total but by now had put on almost 10lbs! This seems odd that I'm still 5-6lbs under my starting weight still at 20 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment