A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vision loss

I just lost my peripheral vision in my right eye for about 20 minutes. It was kinda scary. I was putting a straw in my drink and I couldn't see my hand that was holding my cup. It was almost like tunnel vision when you are going to pass out but only in one eye. It came back thank God but man did I freak out!

I do have blood sugar issues when I don't eat enough sugar... which I didn't eat enough of today. All my nursing experience says that loosing your peripheral vision is really bad, but then my knowledge also says it's good that it came back. Now I'm forced to wear my glasses because my right eye is killing me and is hard to focus (I should mention that I have a lazy eye and have problems focusing and experience fatigue and pain often. I haven't needed glasses since I got pregnant with Luke though). I'm not sure what to do... It really freaked me out...

No comments:

Post a Comment