This is blog worthy since it's just too cute for me not to write down. Grace is the funniest kid I know. She is so smart and the things that come out of her mouth crack Kris and me up practically every day. Lately she is really a lot more verbal and she is catching on to things that we say. Her new thing is she will ask where something is. If she can't find it, she will yell "WHERE ARE YOU??" Example...
Mama spilled her coffee this morning.
Grace: "mama's coffee a mess?"
Me: "yes Grace, mama spilled her coffee"
Grace: "need a paper towel?"
Me: "yeah, I should probably get one and I will in a minute."
Grace: "PAPER TOWEL, WHERE ARE YOU????"
Then she will say it over again until you get your lazy butt up to get it. Haha! At least she keeps my house clean.
Another example:
Me: "Grace, where are your shoes?"
Grace: "SHOES, WHERE ARE YOU?????"
She won't even look for them, she just screams, where are you!! She is so funny.
This has turned into a family joke. Whenever Kris or I are missing something we jokingly ask where that item is. Then we laugh our butts off. The way she says is hilarious too. "Where urrr uuuuuuuuuuuuu?"
Another thing she does is whenever she can't have something she will say bye bye to that thing. Example:
Grace: "Mama, I cookie?"
Me: "no cookies until after dinner."
Grace: "Bye bye cookies?"
Me: "yep, bye bye cookies."
Grace: "Bye bye cookies, see you in the morning."
Whenever we put Grace to bed we always tell her "Goodnight Grace, see you in the morning." Now, every time she says goodbye to something she will follow it with see you in the morning. Cutest.thing.ever.
3rdly. She loves babies. She is obsessed with them. She has a baby stroller and she loves to go "shopping" in her play kitchen, then strap her baby in the stroller and just walk around the house. She will walk around the whole house then come back to me huffing and puffing like she just ran a marathon. I will ask her if she's tired and she will just huff like she's too tired to talk. It's such hard work being a 2yr old mommy. LOL!!
Just my little snip-it of what Grace is like as a 2 year old. I hope I can always remember her funniness when she's all grown up and no longer my baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment