Here's my kiddos in the tornado mess they make daily, watching LaLa (Sesame Street). Luke is sitting in our puzzle storage keeper. Silly boy.
Attacking mama...
Matching PJs ith Daddy
Fun in the tub.
Hamming it up with his black eye from the mantle
Fell asleep in the living room on teddy bear.
He's a cutie!
Grace runs in to find me yelling "mama, I draw a circle!!!" I go inside to look and sure enough she drew a circle... on our ottoman... in chalk. How do you get mad at her for that perfect circle she drew?
Playing baby
Matching PJs again...
Luke playing with his reflection in the mirror.
Hurricane Sandy took our power. :(
Halloween...
Photo op fail...
"I want to go Trick or treating!!!" It was cancelled due to the hurricane.
The only shot I got in their Halloween shirts.
1st haircut, before:
During:
After:
For fun, Grace at 14 months and Luke at 13 months. My twins!
And lastly my pretty girl with my other "girl" in the background. Luke ran out of PJs and had to wear Grace's. He made such a pretty "girl." Daddy was so proud. Haha! :P
So that the month of October in pictures. I love my kiddos. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment