A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Well that was a first...

Tonight she peed on the carpet. I have no idea how she did it, but she's never done this before. All I could do was laugh. I was pulling down her onesie and my hand came out wet. I didn't even see her do it, it was like the phantom pee experience! You could only see the wet spot if you moved her. Thank God she isn't a boy, or I would have gotten it in my face!!

This kid sure keeps me on my toes! Oh, and she is almost crawling. She's been doing the rocking motion for days now and tonight she did her first army crawl! She loves our cat and wanted to get him so bad... I'm thinking very soon we will have a mobile child! Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment