A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Grace’s 1st fever

I took her to the dr yesterday and they said it was just a virus. Her ears, throat and everything else looked good. She was still running a fever of 101.6 last night and it was a rough night on both of us. She wouldn't eat anything and I barely got 10ozs in her. She wouldn't take her solids either or apple juice. She was so pathetic. When she finally did eat she projectile vomited all over me, her and the kitchen floor. Her nose is all runny and sore but seems to not be bothering her. Kris was sick too and was absolutely no help! He laid on the couch a lot of the night until Grace and I left around 9pm.

She wouldn't go to sleep or stop crying so I thought a drive would do it... No such luck she cried for 10 mins straight until I went to my moms house. Thank God for my mom... a 1 hr "break" and I was recharged for the night. I laid a mattress on her floor and slept in her room with her. She was up several times throughout the night but woke up this morning looking so much better! Fever appears to be gone and she's talking for the first time in days! I hope we are at the end of this!

Oh and Motrin is my new best friend. Tylenol works like crap on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment