A blog (mostly) for my kids and (partly) for me

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This talking thing is cute!

Grace started really talking recently. She was really slow with this but all of a sudden she just took off. The other morning she pointed to get bum and said "I go poopy." She also thinks she is Luke's mommy and all day long she says "no, no, no uke." Adorable! Yesterday she said "more cookie." I'm so proud! 2 nights ago she was going to bed and started to kiss all her toys goodnight. She ran to an Elmo doll, said "love you Elmo," gave it a kiss then went to bed.

The funniest thing was this morning. She was playing with her Fisher Price steering wheel. She kept hitting the horn, saying "come on!!" Then sighing like she was mad. I totally do this and didn't even know she noticed. I love this talking! I know we are way late to this game...

No comments:

Post a Comment